Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:138 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Public Relations & Communication - FMCD/Automobiles/Manufacturing Firm (8-10 yrs)
Manager - PR & Communication
Looking for a great communicator to join the Corporate Communications team to support us and to deliver effective content and strategies in press and communication for the business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Support the Corporate Communication Head in developing and implementing internal communication strategies for the organization, to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission.
2. Create engaging and captivating content for the industry benchmark, newsletter.
3. Work closely with concerned teams to release publications like Annual Reports and other reports like CSR report, sustainability report etc.
4. As the custodian of content, streamlined the content collation, management and dissemination process from all Group companies.
5. Manage PR programmes and develop press releases and story ideas, create highly engaging copy and material to support all press programs.
6. Build insightful and exciting internal communication content. Plan and own the design, content, and production, distribution of all internal communications.
7. Knowledge of handling Social Media channels and Mobile apps.
8. Elevate online presence through effective Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEO, remarketing campaigns.
9. Create rich and engaging content for all Group company websites and intranet.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should have 8 -10 years of experience in communications field required.
2. Experienced in Coordination with Sr. Management.
3. Prior program management skills with exposure to crafting internal communications, employee engagement content and organizational change strategies.
4. Has a good understanding of communication practices and techniques. Experience in streamlining processes.
5. Excellent and flexible writing skills. Ability to translate business priorities and messages to internal and external stakeholders in an inspiring and engaging manner.
6. Excellent business understanding and grasp of company strategy, priorities and messaging.
7. Experience in working with communication and collaboration platforms such as MS Teams, SharePoint.
8. Good Knowledge of advanced Excel and Power point required.
9. Ability to use tact and professionalism including in times of extreme stress with problem solving approach.
10. Ability to think creatively and create, implement, and apply a budget.