HR Consultant at eMilestones
Views:498 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Public Relation - Advertising Firm (5-7 yrs)
The PR Manager will be responsible to Nurture a Strong Industry Network, increase Awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main Client group, audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source for media queries.
B. Planning and Developing:
- Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategies, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop and Implement Strategic PR programs/activities to achieve significant increase in brand awareness.
- Develop Media Relations Strategy, seeking high level placements in prints, broadcast and online media.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage Communication Budget.
- Write interesting and effective press releases.
- Prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet and intranet web pages.
- Researching, writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
- Create Content regularly to grow the company's footprint (press releases, corporate announcements and creative content)
D. Other Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Public Relations Activities.
- Organizing promotional Events such as Press Conferences, Open Days, Exhibition or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through media without advertising directly.
- Draft speeches for company executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Leveraging existing Media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Monitor, Analyze and Communicate PR Results on quarterly basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Provide clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR Campaigns progress.
- Excellent Communication wrote and oral, interpersonal skills.
- Drive, competence, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Awareness of different media agendas.
- Business Awareness and Good knowledge of Current affairs.
- Good Team work, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in creating, editing and promoting written and visual communication.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in PR, Communications or Post Graduate in PR
- Min of 5 to max 7 years of relevant work experience in PR and Communications.
- Min 5 years of past experience as journalist is must.
- Strong Networking with Media, B2B.
- Proven success in both traditional and interactive PR Channels
- Knowledge from PR Agencies preferred.
- The candidate will work closely with CEO & CTO both.