Manager - Provider Database Management Operations - BPO (5-12 yrs)
Shift: US Rotational Shift
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage Credentialing and re-credentialing for the providers; Responsible for managing Provider database management
- Do research on demographic and insurance information for completeness to correct any deficiencies and prevent delays in collection efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining Provider directory (including Demographics and Fee schedule information).
- Should be able to do the Client Co-ordination and ensure client satisfaction..
- Responsible for adding contracts
- Manage the tax ID and Provider network operations
- Courteous and professional behaviour towards supervisor, peers & subordinates
- Encouraging project team members to be creative and innovative in their performance in order to exceed customer expectations
- Encourage project team members to think out of box, recognize the talent and ensure timely appreciation for their performance on a periodical basis.
Managing & inspiring others:
- The importance of this role should be gauged not on the basis of how many people report into it but on the importance in the organizational context. This role will have a lot of interaction with Operations and Sales teams across geographies.
- The ideal candidate may not have anyone reporting in to him / her.
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Demonstrated ability in the relevant domain, in the areas of in Provider data management, Provider Credentialing, Provider re-credentialing, Provider network ops, Provider demographics, adding contracts and Provider Tax ID.
- Proficient in analysing and reporting
- Excellent in Business Communication & Professional Etiquette
- Has the potential to gain trust and rapport building with customer
Profile Essentials :
- Past experience in managing Provider database management.
- Very good written and verbal communications - communicate with client over a telephonic call or personally at the client office (on-shore / off-shore)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.