HR at Growel Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:188 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Projects - IT (8-10 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Projects
Location : Chennai
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Notice Period : 30 days
Qualification: Bachelor's in engineering / Master's in Business Administration / Chartered Accountant / Bachelor's or Master's in Commerce or equivalent industry experience
- Business Planning:
- Bring knowledge and understand trends, business/technology best practices, needs and guide/advise existing engagements/give inputs to planning process across people, process, technology and data solutions/recommendations in a particular functional area (domain/technology/product/ infrastructure).
- Solution Conceptualization:
- Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings by industry/domain with business impact.
- Contribute to new solution development, develop transformation tools and templates, productivity enhancement solutions/product ideation.
- Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development.
- Define and communicate business/technology solutions in language meaningful to stakeholders in the engagement, such as CBA, ROI, and IRR.
- Active involvement and ownership of Requirements and Solution Design Phase of delivery engagements, creating the business blueprint, (too heavy. it should be a supporting role) identifying gaps and recommending development/process changes, system configuration design, creation of test scenarios, migration plans.
- Provide engagement oversight in areas of specialization as and when called upon.
- Monitor AVM SLAs , address ticket resolution escalations, and drive bestinclass process adaptation.
- Client Expectation Management Deliver and measure value pre, during, & post delivery engagements.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Help customers execute organizational change programs.
- Develop quality deliverables with focus on qualitative and quantitative business case, value props, roadmap, ROI analysis etc
- Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process including strategic planning phase vs execution phase.
- Drive RFP Response & Improving Quality of Response (more business value focused), structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort.
- Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks.
- Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff aug.
- Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise.
- Client Management/Relationship Management:
- Proactively develop relationships with functional owners.
- Navigate client's organization to identify the right sponsors for a given solution.
- Support alignment with third party vendor in an engagement wherever applicable (don't think this should appear here).
- Support Expectation Management, Client Satisfaction Management, and Risk Management.
- Deliver and measure value pre, during, and post engagement and communicate to stakeholders.
- Market Scan & Brand Building (Added Opportunity Identification):
- Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain.
- Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions.
- Bring an understanding of competitive landscape.
- Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry.
- Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution.
- Work with account teams to develop and deliver new logos.
- Work on opportunity identification, prioritization and input to the qualification process.
- Contribute to GTM activities with partners, vendors, industry analysts etc through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, speaking events etc.
- Contribute TL, Design, PoV, tools, templates, case studies etc artifacts into the knowledge management repository.
- Ensure all engagement artifacts are stored on knowledge repositories.
- Conduct quality review of KM artifacts prior to posting.
- People Management:
- Active participation in recruitment activities identify and hire.
- Coaching & Mentoring junior talent.
- Conducting midyear and YEA feedback sessions.
- Goal and expectation setting for new and existing resources.
- Motivate through rewards and recognition, organize team events/initiatives.
- Conduct Engagement Performance Reviews.
- Demonstrate understanding and skillful handling of people issues.
- Identify skill gaps and create training courses around domain/product areas.
- Work with the Academy to plan the training calendar.
- Must Have Skills :
- SAP IBP Order based Planning
- Good To Have Skills
- Order to Cash Order Management