Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:4546 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Project Management Office - IT (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for an Manager - PMO for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
JOB DETAILS :
Job Location : Gurgaon
Designation : Manager
Grade : Band 6.1
Reports to : Senior Manager / Director
Education : Technical Graduate ( Diploma holders will not be evaluated)
Experience : 10+ yrs; 7+ years of IT Project Management & 5+ years of experience in similar role
Mandate : IT Project Management (such as Waterfall, agile and hybrid),& PPM tools
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor Role
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM ; 5 days working, Transport available
Job Description :
1. Strong understanding of IT Project Management Methodologies (such as Waterfall, agile and hybrid), and PPM tools
2. Facilitate IT projects delivery and execution - highlight planning gaps and challenges (resources, budget, priority conflicts) for management focus and address.
3. Support project managers on key aspects of the project lifecycle and ensure sound plans are developed. Hands-on experience on aspects like Financial planning, resource planning and management, and risk management
4. Ensure governance checks and quality of project documents and plans in accordance with the defined standards. Build standards where required.
5. Support management with risk assessment and mitigation activities. Build actionable insights and management call outs.
6. Develop KPIs as well as dashboards and publish reports to create transparency.
7. Attends regular IT Steering/ Management meetings for alignment and updates.
8. The job will require travel outside of India and the applicant should be open to the same
Key Skills :
- Ability to influence without any formal authority
- Is a team player with people management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Tableau/ BI tool
- Ability to facilitate meetings with senior leaders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Additional Professional certifications
- Good at stakeholder management with both Business and IT teams and navigate through a complex organizational structure to get tasks completed.
- Ability to work across different cultures and shifts.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below-mentioned details :
- Current Residence Location :
- Current Work Timings :
- Ok with Shift Timings 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM :
- Ed Qual : Grad - College - Stream - Year :
- Is your Graduation Regular :
- Total Years of Exp :
- Exp of IT project Management ( yrs) :
- Exp in Waterfall ( yrs) :
- Exp in Agile ( yrs) :
- Exp in Hybrid( yrs) :
- Ok with Individual Contributor role :
- Knowledge of Tableau/ BI tools - pls specify :
- Geographies Managed :
- Current Organization :
- Current Desgn and years in this role :
- Currents CTC ( Fixed + PLI/ Bonus) :
- Expected CTC :
- Next Appraisal Due - Year / Month :
- Notice Period :
- DOB . Age :
- Gaps in Ed or career if any with time period :
- Reason for seeking a change :
- Comments if any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.