Manager - Project Management - NGO (5-12 yrs)
About the Organization
The foundation focuses on healthcare, nutrition, education and empowerment of the under privileged women and children in the Panchmahal district of Gujarat. The foundation utilizes the anganwadis as an axis of change.
- The position holder will partner with the President in executing strategy for the Foundation's growth and role in furthering community development. S/he will review the organizational development activities on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will partner with their peers in finance, human resources, programs, and corporate communications- while also being responsible for all organization planning, organizing, operating, and staffing.
- Is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the operational aspects of the annual budget in conjunction with the finance and program leads.
- Develop an operational plan to achieve the desired impact
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget to senior management
- Develop the necessary systems, processes, and tools to better support the programs, ensure consistent, high-quality project management.
- Provide leadership in the development of inter & intra-team communication and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational growth.
- ~ 5 years of project management experience, working collaboratively with internal as well as external partners and other organizations.
- Analytic and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed with demonstrated passion
- Action-oriented, good problem solver, results oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, and staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.