Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:212 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Production & Warehouse - Pharma (12-13 yrs)
Production and Warehouse Manager
No.of Position: 1
Location : Bangalore -Dabaspeth
Job Description :
- Planning day-to-day activities, production schedules, execution & implementation of management plans.
- Monitoring and ensuring right first-time manufacturing activities as per plan while ensuring adherence to production related policies & procedures and Quality & EHS standard.
- Giving timely feedback to plant head on deviations observed during manufacturing and packing activities and suggesting appropriate corrective & preventive actions.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of manufacturing process to ensure that the products are produced efficiently, and the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Ensuring the production is cost effective, on time and meeting quality standards.
- Team Management - Performance Goal Setting for team, Review team performance. Ensuring optimum manpower utilization.
- Ensuring that documentation is maintained as per SOPs and other quality standards updated by the organization.
- Ensuring the capacity utilization of all equipment in Production areas.
- Proposing & Implementing Product Improvement & Operational Efficiency improvement measures.
- Resolve equipment troubleshooting issues quickly to maintain productivity goals
- Regularly prepare budgets and cost reports for production.
- Divide responsibilities and tasks across the team to make production more efficient.
- Evaluate performances and constantly improvise practices
- Conduct regular inspections of machinery, workers and the units.
- Overseeing that the inventory is maintained of all the equipment and resources and ensure that they are stocked.
- Ensure the law, health and safety protocol are upheld.
Job Specifications :
- Tertiary qualification Master's or Bachelors in Pharmacy, Good knowledge of OSD and Liquid Formulations
- Prior experience with production as a Manager in Pharma industry
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
- Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Confident and good decision-making ability with attention to detail.
- Understanding of compounding and emulsions
- Demonstrated knowledge of GMP principles and OH&S requirements
- Proven track record with leading safety and continuous improvement initiatives
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships right across the business
Languages : English and Kannada is a must.
Those who can join in 1 month or immediately only should apply.