HR Manager at Ikya Global
Views:1071 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Production Planning & Inventory Control - Pharmaceutical (7-10 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Manager - PPIC in Leading Pharmaceutical Company in Navi Mumbai
Designation - Manager - PPIC (Production Planning and Inventory Control)
Department - Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Experience - 7 Yrs (In Pharmaceutical Must)
Location - Navi Mumbai (Please apply only those who are comfortable for Navi Mumbai location)
Job Description -
- Experience in SCM-(Demand Planning, Material planning, Production planning, and supply planning).
- Having experience in handling regulatory and Non Regulatory.
- Good End/Super User in SAP PP/MM/APO and Oracle (ASCP) applications.
- Demand analysis & resolution of forecast related issues.
- Supply commitment against firm demand in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the production team for product priorities and ensure availability as per supply requirements.
- Ensure delivery of new products & TP orders as per defined timelines.
- Escalate any supply concerns to ensure timely corrective actions.
- Pro-forma application across markets & timely receipt of permits to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Container planning for different markets based on product availability & vessel schedules in coordination with shipping team.
- Ensure dispatch of products from locations in line with container schedules.
- Ensure products dispatched to the market comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure liquidation of non-moving & slow moving FG inventory in coordination with Central supply chain.
- Monitor & control FG inventory across locations.
- Ensure supply to the market as per commitment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Working on any ERP - Planning/Order management/Inventory module
- Working in Excel & Powerpoint.