Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3450 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Production Planning & Control - Manufacturing - Pharma API (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensuring in time production planning, inventory control (RM, WIP & FG) & timely dispatch FG to customer.
- Closely Co-ordinate with Corporate Planning Section, Production Department and Marketing Department for implement the Production Plans.
- Submission of Monthly Production Plan according to Requirements of Products for Domestic market as well as for International marketing.
- Collect and analyzes information regarding Orders for Products and initiate actions to assure the availability of require materials as per scheduling of Production to support Manufacturing Process at various stages
- Ensure to maintain the minimum stocks for commonly used materials on consumption basis.
- Scheduling and Supervise the Actual Production as per Planning for various products.
- Making M.I.S. Reports like preparing management reports, like Variance analysis (Sales, production & other) make or buy decisions, Product Costing by different methods.
- Analyzing and summarizing business performance levels by using management tools like CVP analysis & BE analysis.
- Inventory controlling for materials as well as for Finished Products.
- Ensure the Product delivers (Dispatches) on time as per customer requirement.
- Prepare and monitor the budgetary data for all products.
- Responsible to maintain the MPS/MRP in BaaN (ERP) system appropriately.
- BE/B.TECH Chemical & MBA with 8 Years experience in a API Industry
- Technical Expertise in BaaN, Manufacturing Excellence skill (Six sigma, Lean, WCM, TPM) Good interpersonal skill, Analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.