Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:126 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Production - Manufacturing - Glass/Fibre Industry (10-16 yrs)
Position: Manager - Production (Hyderabad) (Leading MNC Manufacturing Co)
- Accountable to achieve targets on manufacturing efficiencies & costs, Quality & on time delivery in line with business & Sales plans. Drive continuous improvements
- Lead the shopfloor and communicate with various stakeholders and engage them including workmen, union, central project teams of the Company, understanding best practices across and ability to interact with global teams
- Improve existing efficiencies/ KPIs of the dept, Manufacturing costs, Quality and Delivery targets.
- Prepare Annual Production Budget, implement and achieve saving targets.
- Monitor & Ensure adherence to Process & Product Specifications as per SOPs.
- Supervises and Controls Production plan for on time delivery as per requirements of Customer Service Dept.
- Monitor & Control production cost vs budget & timely corrective action wherever required.
- Initiate & drive continuous improvements to improve operating costs & efficiencies.
- Guide & troubleshoot to minimize the impact of break downs on operations. Lead & ensure the Scheduled process Plant cleaning activity in drops and periodically to ensure NIL impact on the process while running
- Coordinate with Maint. & ensure implementation of Preventive Maintenance Plan / schedules as per due dates and SAP.
- Plans and prepares yearly Capex budget coordinating with Plant Head and ensures that all budgeted projects are implemented within budget and agreed timelines.
- Review, monitor & ensure availability of critical standby spares, consumables within the budget.
- Plan & organise on the job training to keep the team updated with improvements /unique problem resolution/ multi skilling etc.
- Lead & motivate team to meet the set targets and resolve all shop floor grievances with support of HR where necessary.
- Analyse & minimise the generation of waste and initiative measures for recycling.
- Responsible for TPM Initiatives
- Conduct Process, Product & Safety Audits at defined intervals and implement the action plans within due dates.
- Ensure adherence of EHS Standards related to all production activities.
- B.Tech (Mech.) / Dip. Mech. Eng.
- 10-16 yrs of experience in Production in process/glass/fibre industry
- Must have proven experience as Production/Maintenance Manager in process/ glass/ fibre industry for a minimum of 5 yrs leading a team of engineers
- Exposure in EHS, ISO 9001, SAP, Best Manufacturing Practices
- Good Managerial Skills
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
Location: Zahirabad, Near Hyderabad
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Manufacturing Company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.