Manager at Expert HR Solutions
Views:1369 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Production - Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
Manager Production for Mora - Uran
Key Responsibilities :
Resource Management (Human & Material)
- Plan & schedule daily production as per the plan for the month.
- Line Manager having exposure in running production line independently (Minimum headcount 50 no.s of workman). Preferably handling union.
- Exposure in SAP and industry 4.0.
- Exposure in handling MTO products (high number of SKUs) (Not compulsory)
- Plan manpower required
- Ensure availability of raw material required to meet production plans.
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources such as Man, Machine & Material.
- Knowledge in Die tooling development.
- Exposure in New Product Development.
- Take proactive measure to reduce rejections- Rejection Analysis
- Communicate all types of rejections and customer complaints to the concerned person/ department
- Take corrective and preventive actions based on rejections and customer complaints.
- Ensure adherence to quality parameters during the manufacturing process.
- Each month, communicate production issues faced, targets met & target of current month to employees.
- Ensure necessary productivity and quality from contract employees.
- Identify training gaps of employees based on the roles and responsibilities defined for the work position.
- Horizontally deploy any improvement across the plant.
- Understanding Process Capability and Process Capability index.
Control & Monitoring of Production process
- Ensure that production targets are met & production plans are flexible enough to achieve on time.
- Ensure adherence to production norms assigned to each work station.
- Implement Production Linked Incentive scheme.
WCM / EHS / IMS Activities
- Initiate & sustain the 5S & Continual Improvement Pillar activities.
- Co-ordinate the activities related to suggestion schemes and Kaizen implementation.
- Initiate multiskilling of available workforce.
- Actively participate in implementation of Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Ensure safety norms on the shop floor as per guidelines
- Ensure implementation of PPEs for all employees.
- Monitor TFX score and ensure CAPA are taken for all EHS incidents.
- Ensure all production activities inside the plant are in line with Saint Gobain EHS guidelines.
- Document and implement SOPs for all operations.
- Ensure maintenance of all records as per IMS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.