Leadership Hiring Specialist at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:463 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Production - Chemicals Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
Designation : Production manager
Experience :12+ Years
Location : From his/her current location no need for relocation.
Reporting: General Manager
Reportees : the incumbent will have 13 reportees
Industry : Chemical, Excipient OR API
Job responsibility :
- Ensuring manufacturing is done as per GMP guidelines.
- Ensuring absolute data integrity in production records.
- Getting and educating the team an in-depth understanding of the production process and impact of all steps.
- Preparing daily/monthly/weekly / quarterly & yearly budget of material consumption, utility consumption and manpower utilization.
- Ensuring COP is maintained as per budget.
- Preparing daily/monthly.weekly and yearly reports for management and trending the COP against budget with adequate CAPA on deviations.
- Address the internal complaints effectively with proper identification of root cause and implementation of effective CAPA working with a cross functional team.
- Take prompt action for any breakdown maintenance as well as preventive maintenance of machine and equipment.
- Ensure Inventory and Storage is done in proper manner to ensure easy dispatch of material
- Planning and coordinating daily shop floor activities and managing co-workers.
- Tracking all OOT/OOS and ensuring adequate CAPA and its implementation.
- Taking part in continuous improvement to better the cost, quality and deliverance of the product.
- Conducting training and preparing training schedules for the team to ensure betterment of performance in the function.
- Monitoring of rejection at various stages of the process and analyze it and reduce it by effective monitoring, analyzing and eliminating the root cause.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly & quarterly monitoring of critical to Process (CTP) production data as per defined Quality parameters of product
- Ensuring timely availability of material for smooth production by coordinating with concerned departments.
- Taking measurable steps to ensure minimum attrition in the team.
- Maintaining inter departmental coordination as per the production requirement.
- Follow and implement SOPs as per requirement.
- Coordination with other supporting departments like maintenance, QA, QC and stores etc.
- Assisting in validation and calibration activity and monitoring calibration and validation status of process and equipment and measuring devices.
- Identify open positions and work with Manager and HR to fill via an interview and onboarding.