Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3446 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Production - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
Proven experience in process, plant commissioning, plant operations, safety, improvement of production and yield.
A strong leader to motivate a team to achieve the set top-line targets.
- Assisting Production Head in the planning of revenue and capital budget for Operations and preparation & compilation of composite Annual Operations budget and effective control of the same, in Operations areas.
- Handling continuous process plant with DCS and SCADA is essential.
- Leading manufacturing operations, including co-ordination of Operations, Engineering and Personnel & Administration Divisions / Departments and ensuring continuous operation of the plant to meet targeted Production.
- Effectively managing HR & IR related departmental issues and imparting discipline in workforce by creating harmonious work environment.
- Co-ordination activities with Marketing & Finance Dept. for operational effectiveness.
- Implementation and maintenance of IMS in production department under direct supervision to meet business and IMS Policy objectivities besides overview implementation of all Organization-wide IMS initiatives.
- Overview, leadership and Management control and co-ordination with Engineering, HRD, Q.A, Accounts, Marketing and Materials functions of the Company and establishment of IMS in these areas.
- Overview in-plant logistics, weekly dispatches, Inventory and stock audit of Inventories including reconciliation.
- Product stewardship aspects, including Product value enhancement in the market place and Customer Relations management in conjunction with marketing and Operations Department.
- Overview functions of Projects, Fire & safety, Occupational Health and quality assurance Departments and establishment of IMS in these processes.
- Recommending authority for departmental manpower recruitment.
- Take disciplinary actions in accordance with legal provisions.
- Leave sanctioning authority of all the departmental employees.
- Overtime approval authority for all the departmental employees.
- To decide and finalize the priority of all the activities and individuals to meet the targeted goals.
- In Order to meet statutory & regulatory requirements act on behalf of the Company as per delegation of power & decision making authority for all legal requirements.
- Good Knowledge of ERP system
- Authority to incur expenditure to maintain Plant and Machinery within the budgeted limits.
- Recommending authority for Capital expenditure.
- Review the production and performance targets and KPI's periodically.
- Prepare plant performance report.
- Representing the Company in Customs, Excise, Legal & General administration.
- Assisting in the compliance under - Factory Act 1948- for National Peroxide Limited.
- Budget preparation and budgetary controls.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.