Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:415 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Production - Beverages Segment - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Production Manager - Beverages
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To achieve the formulation and packing plan in accordance with the product specification and to ensure strict adherence to quality and safety norms for the entire process involved in the making of the final product.
- Online documentation related to process control/audits/certifications/policies /procedures /manuals/trainings. Security control and G M P.
- Plan and operate all activities for production/maintenance of Consumer Division, F&B Division Ware Housing Division
- Supervise production of product as per the specification of ISO, HACCP norms.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Production and packing for a particular shift in the plant. Ensuring filling and made product in time as per production schedules
- Ensuring that the production is as per the product recipe in conformity with the parameters set by the Quality Control Department
- To ensure the formulation is as per approved product recipe and process and the pack weight is as per approved weight limits.
- To ensure that the finished goods are shifted to the store in proper condition and a proper receipt from stores is obtained.
- To carry out processing and reprocessing if required of material as per the parameters set in.
- Optimal yield execution ad consumption to be according to plant capacity.
- Ensure Tetra packaging according to requirements.
- Bringing in new metrics to reduce cost of production.
- To maintain shift-wise analysis and records. Authentic recording to be monitored through periodic review.
- Ensuring strict compliance of all safety measures by all workers to avoid any mishaps. Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping to the benchmark set. Regular checking to ensure use of gloves, masks, uniforms etc.
- Ensuring maintenance of the machines, (filling lines, other machinery) etc.
- Ensuring Preventive maintenance efficiency.
- Supervision of cleanliness and maintenance of the shop floor.
- Supervision of Contractors as per laid down norms. Working out of the optimum number of labor required for a particular job on any line/ plant/ packing floor and adhering to all norms laid down with respect to the particular job/ assignment.
- Maintain Inventory control of raw material, packaging material, consumables and spares for all divisions.
- To care of all requirements of ISO/ HACCP/ Hygiene.
- Conduct of internal training programs.
- Implementation of proper training and procedures.
- Supervise and review shift leaders and operational staff.
- Any other activity in Planning and processing with the approval of plant head.
Qualification And Experience:
i. Engineering Graduate (B.E) from a reputed institute
ii. 5-8 years of proven experience in manufacturing plant - Beverages unit or similar industry
iii. Good knowledge of the Manufacturing process
iv. Machinery installation and maintenance
v. Safety measures and norms
vi. Attend to all minor repairs
vii. Assists in required productivity, proficiency and safety
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: