Manager at Alliance Recruitment Agency
Views:298 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Production (7-15 yrs)
The production manager to oversee the planning and coordination of the production processes and ensure production runs smoothly and efficiently and finished products meet quality standards.
1. Responsible for the Chemical Formulations and Foaming of Flexible Polyurethane Foam
2. Production. Can handle a team for Overall Production and Maintenance.
3. Should have experience in producing Polyurethane Foam from low density to high density.
4. Leadership and strong character is a must.
5. Production planning and implementing the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective production schedules and engineering processes to meet production requirements.
6. Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly and sales orders and plan production/work orders/schedule and processes and ensure execution to meet production targets.
7. Review orders progress and adjust production schedules as appropriate.
8. Review and recommend modifications to production processes and operations to make sure that production output, standards, and quality targets are achieved.
9. Monitor and recommend necessary changes to the layout of plant, machinery and production processes and methods for any new equipment, materials or components.
10. Review and recommend appropriate measures to control and minimize waste levels.
11. Review production practices, methods, processes, equipment and facilities and make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are the most efficient and effective available
12. Responsible for process improvement & productivity
13. Manages and supervises departments personnel activities
14. Ability to work on a single block production machine and continuous production machine
15. Implementation of policies in order to achieve the departmental and company objectives
16. Ensure the manufacturing of products or goods is conducted efficiently, safely and meets the organization's
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. Degree in Industrial / Chemical engineering or any other relevant field.
2. Strong organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel.
3. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
1. 7 to 10 years experience in the PU flexible foam
2. Strong management and leadership skills: with at least 3 years- management experience managing a team.
3. Candidate must be able to work independently on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
4. Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures.