Manager - Talent Acquisition at Course5i
Views:3327 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Course5 - Manager - Product Sales - International Markets (8-14 yrs)
- Accountable to achieve sales target for assigned product (s).
- Create business plans, target list/accounts, for the product (s) including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies & targets.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Promote product and the company at relevant industry conferences/ events
- Identify/create new opportunities and work with sales lead to continuously increase prospect funnel
- Develop trusting relationships with our product and marketing teams
- Leveraging sales tool to effectively manage and report progress
- Pipeline management, with effective quote and attainment of targets
Required knowledge :
- Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering / science / commerce or equivalent from a premier institute. A Master's Degree in Business would be preferred.
- Must have: Prior experience working selling products in international markets especially US
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and understanding of pricing fundamentals
- Problem solver - able to work independently, and be comfortable with deadlines and targets
- Open to travel internationally
- Strong communication skills and firm sense of accountability, and leadership
- Passionate for making things better and driving for action
- Experience of leading product delivery teams and managing revenue goals
- Proficient in Salesforce.com usage and other sales tools - LinkedIn, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.