HR Manager at Skill O Fly India Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Product Marketing - SaaS (5-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
We seek a talented and entrepreneurial product marketing superstar to take the success and brand equity we have built organically over the last decade and help launch our next growth phase.
You will play a key role in creating and executing marketing and brand strategy for our existing video game metadata and in-development game discovery solution. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic start-up like environment, who can think big while paying attention to the smallest detail. We expect you to excel equally at the strategic level; generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level; creating/optimizing campaigns, analyzing data and solving problems on the ground. You come with a robust understanding of the marketing funnel and are a strong project manager and leader who can work successfully alone or across multiple teams.
You will collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what you're looking for, you're in the right place.
What You'll Do
- Develop market messaging and product portfolio that differentiates our SAAS product from others in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions. Work with content writers to communicate our value proposition and offerings to the audience segments.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Developing lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound sales and digital marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Work on Conversion Retention Optimization across the revenue funnel including A/B testing, copy testing, value proposition testing, etc.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies for Gameopedia's existing data services (metadata, game breakdowns, sentiment analysis, ACR data etc.). Including but not limited to strategies around Inbound, LinkedIn, and Paid Marketing.
Who Are You
- 5+ years' experience ideally in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role (or closely related)
- At least 2+ years of experience leading people. - Graduate / MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, Advertising, or Computer Science.
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem-solving
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and being accountable
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Start-up experience is a big plus Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level Location: Hyderabad, Occasional Travel to EU/ US Industry: Gaming, Internet, Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, E-commerce, Retail (Preferably within a technology industry) Employment Type: Full-time Job Functions: Advertising, Analyst, Digital marketing
Benefits of working @Gameopedia:
- Work closely with founders, department heads, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- Growth opportunity
- Your work will have more impact and recognition
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Solve critical problems - Competitive salary. - Health insurance. - Dynamic & Collaboration friendly office.