Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:10203 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Manager - Product Marketing - Product Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-11 yrs)
Manager - Product Marketing
Job description :
You will be responsible for equipping our customer-facing and marketing teams with the knowledge and resources they need to be champions for Appsian solutions. The product Marketing Manager will report to our Director of Marketing to create, manage and optimize sales collateral, monitor the success of the sales organization's use of content, and continuously refine our content sharing strategy within the sales lifecycle/process.
- Manage the roll out, adoption and optimal usage sales enablement platform
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to support the onboarding processes to effectively ramp internal marketing and sales resources and understanding our various buyer profiles
- In collaboration with Product Management/Solutions Engineering, ensure that sales and customer success teams are ready to demonstrate and communicate the value of newly launched products and features
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments to identify gaps in knowledge and/or skills
- Create, update, and/or improve content used by sales and customer success including:
- Job Aids : Playbooks and Battle Cards
- Customer-Facing Content: Decks, Datasheets, Solution Briefs, Whitepapers, Case Studies, etc.
- Manage each set of content, including version control - in appropriate repositories.
- Create a content sharing strategy that arms customer-facing teams with best practices on what to share with each audience, when to share in the sales process, and how to measure and act upon real-time engagement data.
- Ad hoc project execution as assigned
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or management consulting
- B2B enterprise software marketing preferred.
- Experience with writing value-driven marketing content is required. Writing samples will be requested
- Experience with social media marketing required.
- MBA from a top school in Marketing/Business preferred
Core Edge Solutions LLP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.