Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:271 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Product Marketing - Office Equipment (7-14 yrs)
Scouting for seasoned professionals for one of the leading MNC that offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Establish Go-to-Market plans and schedules with consideration of a multi-tiered channel route to market. Lead a GTM cross-functional team to produce high-quality, on-time impactful market launches.
- Regular interaction with key OEM partner marketing personnel, resellers, Sales and internal stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
- Work collaboratively on a team with product line management and educational services to contribute to new product definition, business plans, customer experience, and product training material development.
- Develop clear product positioning and messaging for new products that clearly articulates differentiated, quantifiable customer value. Produce compelling channel and end customer communications.
- Develop sales tools and support materials that drive revenue, product mix, and market share solutions including product names, collateral, presentations, white papers, demos, videos, print samples, packaging, customer success stories, award submissions, ROI analysis, and social media posts. Write and post website content through a content management system.
- Develop outbound marketing tools that address external factors including competition, market trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strengthen the Fiery brand and create market demand for Fiery products through thought leadership activities such as industry articles, press releases, newsletters, and webinars.
- Generate sales leads with outbound marketing such as email marketing, webinars, advertising, social media, PR, website content, search engine optimization, and other marketing activities.
Job Requirements :
- Experience using web content management systems, such as Sitecore, is a plus.
- Experience with many, but not all, marketing mix tools.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to lead a cross-functional team, and communicate with stakeholders to deliver high-quality results.
- Able to work with minimal day to day direction and make decisions within defined scope.
- Explores and implements new methods and tools to increase impact of marketing materials.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining excellent attention to detail and accuracy on all projects.
- Ability to successfully position a product and to communicate positioning and the product benefits in a way that is truly compelling to the target audience.
- Strong writing skills; ability to distill product features and benefits down to the key messages for the intended audience.
- Excellent presentation skills, both developing and delivering content at customer sites, trade shows, and partner training.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Experience working within a global team a plus.