Recruitment Specialist at Randstad
Views:731 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Product Marketing - Electrical/Electronics (10-15 yrs)
- Manage the complete product life cycle of existing product lines and ensure product profitability as per defined targets.
- Develop the product positioning strategy with respect to - market segment, customer categories, pricing, competition, etc.
- Gather market intelligence, VOC, track sales, forecast demand and prepare business plan for product line.
- Prepare budgets and long range plans (LRPs) for the product portfolio.
- Work with finance team to analyze FOREX rate fluctuations and align pricing and budgets accordingly.
- Deliver product trainings to sales team and channel partners.
- Support the sales team to run branding and promotion schemes by providing relevant data.
- Work closely with the marketing communications team to develop the MARCOM strategy.
- Create value-added collaterals such as white papers, application papers, TCO tools to aid product/solution offerings at market place.