Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:1001 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Product Marketing - EdTech (2-5 yrs)
- Analyze market trends to position the product.
- Define and execute marketing strategies & launch plans with revenue & market share responsibility.
- Develop product marketing priorities partnering with Business Leaders, Marketing Team, Product Team, Channel partners & other internal/external facing teams, including strategies to grow revenue and reach new customers while also upgrading existing users.
- Develop strong benefits-focused messaging with customer insights in partnership with product managers to successfully communicate value proposition to all customers and prospect segments.
- Deep knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects that cut across different functions/verticals.
Preferred Background and Experience (Must Haves): -
- 2-4 Years experience in Category management, Product Marketing, Program Management
- Breadth and Depth in:
a) Pre-product launch
b) Go-to-Market strategy
c) Post product launch
Key Competencies and Attributes Required:
- Strong business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Program Management
- Stake holder management
- High passion, solution-oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.