Senior Associate - Global Talent Acquisition at Cactus Communications
Views:512 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Product Marketing - eCommerce (5-15 yrs)
Who we are and what we do:
Founded in 2002, Cactus Communications (CACTUS) is a global scientific communications company that collaborates with researchers across academic disciplines, universities, publishers, societies, and life science organizations to accelerate research impact. CACTUS- portfolio of products and services meet a wide spectrum of research needs: Editage provides editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; Cactus Life Sciences offers strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life sciences organizations; PubSUREWho we are and what we do:Connect with us on, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to remain abreast with the latest developments is the first AI-powered scholarly publishing platform connecting journals and researchers; Impact Science ensures wider research impact via dissemination solutions and research engagement with peers, public, and policy makers; Cactus Labs Powering all CACTUS businesses with latest technologies is its innovation and R&D cell. We also incubate seed and early stage start-ups that share its mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions.
CACTUS is an international enterprise with offices in Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, London, Princeton, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Singapore; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 173 countries.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
Location: Andheri East (Temporarily Telecommute)
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You- ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like integrated marketing campaigns, Go to market plan.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Obtain insights into customers- usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
Desired skills :
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the - story- of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques
Must Have :
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
What's in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top scholarly publishers and societies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
Awards and Recognition:
- Acknowledged as the - Best Organization for Women's Talent Development-, CACTUS was recognized for its valuable contributions toward the empowerment of women in business.
- Recognized as a pioneer of integration and empowerment of millennials, CACTUS was felicitated at the Millennial Max Conference held in November 2019.
- Named on FlexJob's global list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2019
- Emerged among one of the top 10 companies determined as a safe workplace for women in India after a pan-India survey by Rainmaker.