Recruitment Manager at Flipcarbon Integrated Pvt Ltd
Views:665 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Manager - Product Marketing - eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
Product Marketing Role
- Study the company's existing and future products.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product.
- Define and execute marketing strategies & launch plans with revenue & market share responsibility.
- Develop product marketing priorities partnering with Business Leaders, Marketing Team, Product Team, Channel partners & other internal/external facing teams, including strategies to grow revenue and reach new customers while also upgrading existing users.
- Devise ROI-maximizing digital marketing programs to meet product awareness and acquisition objectives.
- Develop strong benefits-focused messaging with customer insights in partnership with product managers to successfully communicate value proposition to all customers and prospect segments.
- Deep knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages.
- Develop & manage marketing budget for the product line to meet marketing objectives & measures results of marketing programs.
- Plan and conduct regional, product and segment-specific research to understand the awareness, usage, positioning resonance, competitive landscape, customer segmentation, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Act as product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers.
Preferred Background and Experience (Must Haves): -
- 4+ Years experience in Marketing.
- Exposure to FinTech space and understanding of the stock market.
- Experience of launching at least 1 B2C product.
- Exposure of managing at least 1 Mobile product.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics - eg. Integrated marketing campaigns, performance, content, etc
. - Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Breadth and Depth in: a) Pre-product launch b) Go-to-Market strategy c) Post product launch
Key Competencies and Attributes Required:
- Strong business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership.
- You have been a creative and quantitative thinker.
- Astounding collaborative approach.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High passion, solution-oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams and have a strong bias for action.