Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:569 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Product Marketing - Cloud Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-12 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
Location: Noida, India
(Only from Tier 1 College)
Who we are looking
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our high-quality culture. A successful professional will be both technically strong and business savvy, with a passion to make an impact through strong product messaging and communication skills.
- Closely work with product, business, and marketing team to understand the product, client needs, industry trends and able to create intelligent content.
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do - whatever it takes- to deliver business impact quickly.
- Run product launches internally and externally. Ensure the new product feature release is communicated well internally and externally
- Implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Work closely with sales team to train them on messaging, positioning and value propositions.
- Maintains relations with external stakeholders by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at tradeshows and various user group meetings.
- Closely work with Partners on joint marketing efforts and maintain the existing relationships
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new marketing ideas and strategies
- Building a massive following for Company brand on social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook.
- Incorporate marketing efforts into various departments in the organization
- Be on top of all competitions, market trends and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Create a strong product positioning within energy and utility sector
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth
- Write clear, high quality professional content to help promote our products to all energy and water clients and create awareness within all associations levering channel marketing
- Collaborate and work with the creative team, and designers
- Execution of marketing campaigns, track results and generate new leads
- Develop and review website content, blogs, abstracts, award submissions, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, media interviews, publications, white papers, etc.)
- Proofread articles before final submissions
- Plan, organize and execute industry events, conference, conduct workshops, roundtable conference, user group conference etc.
- Provide post event reports and analysis