Search Partner at Recruber
Views:466 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Manager - Product Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
Healthcare company is scouting for a passionate, creative and resourceful Product Marketing Manager. This candidate is an articulate storyteller who understands customers, builds value proposition and differentiates our solutions. Through a combination of marketing aptitude and product knowledge, the Product Marketer drives profitable growth for the business.
Why should you be excited about this role?
We are reimagining the way the healthcare industry works by applying technology to make contemporary care affordable and accessible to all. You will own marketing for the assigned business from strategy to execution. If you love challenges, this role will stretch you. If you like a blank canvas to paint your masterpiece, this newly created role is just the right one. You will work with a bunch of talented and driven colleagues and be exposed widely to customers and leadership. Above all, you will make a difference to advancing healthcare for all.
Specifically, this candidate :
- Understands buyer personas and their journey, segments the market and priorities targets with a good product-need fit
- Develops a deep understanding of the solutions to build and execute its Go To Market (GTM) strategy and commercial activation plan
- Understands competitors, funnels competitive insights into solution roadmaps and identifies areas of differentiation
- Working with SMEs and Product Managers, builds the core messaging and positioning for solutions by converting technical features into simple, customer-specific outcomes
- Independently creates compelling content (presentations, brochures, fact sheets, case studies, videos, web pages, blogs, PR) that differentiate the solutions
- Enables the commercial team through trainings on the right use of the assets, ensuring the brand is represented consistently and cohesively
- Establishes thought leadership in the solution category by working with industry forums and driving the industry council's agenda and publishing white papers
- Crafts and orchestrates digital and offline campaigns and events that drive demand, aligned with the buyer journey process
- Launches new solutions and ensures standardization in messaging for existing solutions
- Partners with Creative Services and / or Creative Agency to translate content into inspiring creatives, while complying to brand guidelines
- Works with the Head of Marketing as voice of the business and its priorities, while collaborating closely with the Business Unit Head to bring a marketing perspective to the business
The candidate demonstrates -
- Great marketing aptitude and a thirst to learn about new solutions
- Curiosity to ask the right questions in a language SMEs, Product and Sales Managers understand
- Good market research and inferencing skills
- Terrific content writing skills that illustrate solution value simplistically
- Strategic thinking, coupled with strong execution skills and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Spirit of partnership and high EQ to manage multiple senior stakeholders from an individual contributor, leadership by influence position
- 5-8 years of Product Marketing experience
- MBA preferred, technology and life sciences industry knowledge helpful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.