Executive Recruiter at Tekfortune IT India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:287 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Product Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Experience : 4 - 6 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days Max
Key Skills: Product Marketing, Data Analytics, Sales, Market Research
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help build out messaging and positioning for product; will own and roll out company-wide enablement (sales decks, one pagers, website content, etc.), will support the team on product launches, and execute smartly and efficiently to help achieve company goals.
- This role is just as strategic as it is tactical and will require someone who is excited to roll up their sleeves at every chance!
- Sales Enablement - Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for customers & product users; create sales enablement material and translate technical details into benefits.
- Create and support messaging and positioning.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy and develop product marketing strategies.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
Required Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research, sales engineering etc.,)
- 4+ years of data engineering experience - either customer facing or in software engineering
- Support an enterprise sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Solid storytelling and writing skills
- An understanding of the data market
- Experience with data analytics