Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:571 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Product Manager/Market Research - Real Estate (3-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading Real Estate Organization.
Engg. / BSc./ Statistics / MTech. / MBA from a Tier I B-school (Mandatory)
1. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors activities
2. Track and report new and ongoing marketing, promotional, pricing strategies in the market to the leadership team.
3. Review, analyse and report back on competition, product and market trends, price and inventory movements across various project micro-markets and broader city / regional markets.
4. Proven ability to support multiple teams with timely and effective product, plan, pricing, competitor reports and analysis.
5. Research and recommend various marketing and sales best-practices, design features, plans and proposals which will add to the business success of the Real Estate organisation.
6. Additionally support EPC division in same / similar scope as the role progresses.
7. Proven ability to process, and present data and information in structured, visual, maps and infographics.
8. Understanding of sales and marketing processes of RE.
9. Work with Marketing, Sales, Architecture, Sanctioning and Legal to orchestrate and expedite workflows and information flows across workgroups.
10. IPC, Consulting and direct RE experience will be preferred.
Essential to the Role:
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Highly adaptable with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to engage a diverse group of stakeholders to deliver at pace
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset.