Talent Acquisition at Sanguine Global
Views:111 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Product Development & Technical Services - Construction Chemicals/Paints Industry (5-10 yrs)
- Development of new products through innovation and market research. Work with influencers to ensure that the new product made and manufactured in a cost-effective manner.
- Project management to fulfill business driven goal in coordination with cross functional teams.
- Optimize product formulations to improve performance and costs in collaboration with production and process teams.
- Explore and develop new methods & materials to improve the quality of existing products involving gypsum, mineral, dispersible polymers, binders, and specialty chemicals.
- Product Compliance as per International / Indian standards.
- Conduct third-party testing of products as per Indian/International standard in regular intervals.
- Technical Services management at customer sites including analysis of samples and suggesting corrective actions.
- Work with Central and global transverse R&D teams to explore new ideas, co-development and product performance validation.
- Manage outsource plants quality functions and standards.
- Represent company in BIS standards and other relevant committees.
- Technical support & development of sales teams by conducting regular technical trainings and product performance demonstration.
Work Experience (Preferred):
1) Experience in working in a Construction Chemicals / Paints or similar profile
2) In depth knowledge of Quality Systems and laboratory best practices
1) Good communication & presentation skills in English
2) Job requires regular travel to customers & mfg locations
3) Interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate with other stake holders.
4) Ability to influence others
5) Technical and Business acumen.