HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:3894 Applications:1306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - Product Development - Management Consulting Industry (1-4 yrs)
Product Development Manager
Introduction : We are hiring a Product Development Manager for our client company which is a leader in the Management Consulting industry.
1) Researching customer experiences and demands.
2) Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
3) Develop product pricing and position strategies.
4) Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
5) Working alongside engineering teams.
6) Work with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
7) Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
8) Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
1) 1 to 4 yrs of total experience with 1+ yr of relevant experience is a must.
2) Previous experience in a product development or management role.
3) Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
4) Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
5) Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
6) Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
7) Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.