Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:1218 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Product Development - Life Insurance (3-6 yrs)
- Product Planning, Development and Management
- Assist in the formulation and development of the product strategy, roadmap and development calendar by providing support in eliciting, analyzing and validating company, channel & customer requirements.
- Document and deliver market & product functional requirement specifications and other related documents as required to manage scope and for use in the product development process through coordination and liaison with the necessary functions.
- Analyze necessary market research studies for assessment and superior understanding of consumer usage & attitudes, industry & products performance trends to define target segments & needs and evaluate their impact on product strategy & plans.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of existing product suites, associated target markets/competitors to provide in-depth industry, market and competitive analysis to assist in the identification and evaluation of new product opportunities
- Responsible for reporting and assessing a log of proposed enhancements, major complaints and identified gaps for existing products to ensure continuous product portfolio improvements.
- Product Communication and Support
- Assist in the development of packaging strategies and implement ongoing innovative product marketing programs by conducting market research, competitive analysis and business planning supported by ongoing visits to and feedback from customers/ non-customers to ensure that the product positioning and key benefits are clearly understood.
- Work closely with all departments as necessary (sales, training, customer service) to assist and drive development of sales collaterals & advice tools, customer presentations, sales training materials and other product marketing collaterals that optimally positions, communicates the strengths of our products.