Executive Recruitment at Adne Group
Views:2028 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Product Development - Ethnic Snacks Vertical - FMCG (1-5 yrs)
The role will manage products in Indian Ethnic Snacks.
The candidate is expected to perform end-to-end duties during the launch project. It would provide cross-functional exposure and learning. Primary responsibility will include liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to enable the launch. Post the launch, the responsibilities would be:
- Understanding the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the growth focus and strategy
- Liaising with Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and Sales teams to enable business
- Category understanding through primary and secondary research and formulation of business plans in alignment with Category Head
- Market and pricing understanding and analysis
- Brand identity creation and amplification through conventional and non-conventional media; monitoring of plans and prepare periodic reports
- External agency engagement and spends management
- Organizing promotional events and maintain an activity calendar
- Periodic Reviews with Sales teams and intervention management
Expected to get things done quickly.