Manager - Product Development - Digital Process Industries Team - Industrial Manufacturing Firm (10-14 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Product Development, Full Stack developer
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Job is part of the Digital Process Industries team, where the role will be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of Software components in project based on software design.
Our Client is a Global MNC, the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices in over 200 countries. They are the market leader and a global powerhouse.
- You will be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers' requirements and organizational quality norms.
- You will be responsible for Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements
- You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines.
- You will be responsible to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements.
- You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- You will be responsible for people management of the team assigned to you
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent with 10-14 years of experience in design and development with 3+ years of experience in people management with a team of 8-10 people.
- You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- Exposure to big data framework and technologies like Kafka, zookeeper, Redis cache.
- Good knowledge of system security concepts and SSL/TLS based implementations.
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs, sound knowledge of Software engineering process and experience of working in Agile team
- You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- Opportunity to work in a large Global MNC
- Opportunity for tremendous career growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shikha Nidhi on +91 124 452 5435.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.