Manager - Product Controller - Fixed Income - Investment Bank (6-8 yrs)
Hiring Product Controller for Global Investment Banking Company at Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Daily P&L production (Asset classes: Equities, Treasury, Fixed Income, Commodities, FX etc.)
- Ensure timely lockdown of daily and monthly P&L (including market commentaries)
- Should be able to substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in p&l and control accounts if any.
- Review various reconciliation reports, management packs and adhoc reports.
- Take responsibility for the quality of work submitted and ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
- Ensure adherence to SLA's, KPI's, Internal metrics
- Identify/ manage risk and control breakdowns.
- Regular face off with Traders, Product Control Management team.
- Act as a point of reference for team members and internal stakeholders.
- Manage strong relationship with Support teams (Finance, IT, operations, and risk) and bring synergies by interacting and integrating with cross functional teams.
- Maintaining a pleasant workplace environment which is motivating and enables high performance within team.
- Manage leaves and attrition, create sufficient backup / cross trainings.
- Minimise dependency on key people by cross training and succession planning.
- Leverage upon knowledge and skills sitting with other teams at same location or similar team sitting across the globe.
- Enable movement of people as and when required to manage resourcing across function.
- Support / Co-operate change project initiatives and conduct User Acceptance Testing for enhancements to current systems or migration to new system.
- Continues focus to improve the process speed, accuracy, proactively identifying and eliminating operational risks.
- Coordinate for new migrations which include scoping of activities to migrated, identifying people resources, travel planning, transition planning, Monitor training and obtaining sign-off from all stakeholders.