Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:84 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Product Business Analyst - Transportation/Mobility (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Product Business Analyst
- A Business Analyst serves as a key facilitator within the organization and its clients by liaising between the business and technical teams.
- Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements to scope out the ideas to detail needed by various teams.
- Develop the product backlog with instructive to-do list and manage its priority.
- Work with the product managers and stakeholders to create user story and ensure that the user stories map with approved business requirement.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and discussions and create a channel of clear communication.
- Ability to explain complex concepts simply and persuasively.
- Ensure timely deliveries with effective co-ordination.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Active participation in Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming and Sprint Retrospective.
- Conduct on-boarding sessions for new team members.
- Provide analytical support to business team, testing team and development team by maintaining reports to track performance
- Coordinate with Design team to coordinate prototyping and verifying that prototypes meet business requirement.
- Coordinate with QA team for product testing and quality management.
- Develop and manage product documentation like technical manual, operational manual, configuration manual and maintenance manual.
- Provide product training to end users and troubleshoot their challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- At least 6.6 -8 years of experience as a Business Analyst preferably for a transportation/mobility product.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies with active participation in scrum management is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Jira or similar project management software is a must.
- Understanding of SDLC
- Fluency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Experience in Agile methodology as a Scrum Master
- Ability to solve technical problems creatively
- Results oriented with ability to get things done
- High energy level with passion for technology
- Extremely detail oriented
- Positive mind-set and highly energetic
- Curiosity about how technology really works under the hood
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen
- Driven to improve product progressively on daily basis
- Strong sense of productivity and excellent time management skills
- Driven to create value for stakeholders