Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:817 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Procurement Transformation - Consulting Firm (6-11 yrs)
Manager (Procurement Transformation) - Consulting
We are looking out for a consulting professional with a procurement transformation or performance improvement background having 6 to 11 years of relevant industry or consulting experience.
You will possess excellent analytical, and team management skills with hands-on experience of working with alteryx, tableau, anaplan, python/R, etc.
Location : Gurgaon, Bangalore
Your future employer : A leading global consulting firm.
1) Owning end-to-end case delivery on cost transformation, procurement optimization, cost reduction, and working capital improvement projects.
2) Identifying and employing relevant research sources and analytical tools across geographies and industries.
3) Leading a team of associates and guiding them to ensure timely and high-quality output.
4) Engaging with leadership on evolving new products and intellectual property.
5) Identifying the team's development needs.
1) Graduation/Post-Graduation from a Tier 1/2 institute with strong academic credentials. 6 to 11 years of relevant experience in procurement cost transformation, cost reduction, and performance improvement practice in an industry or consulting role.
2) Excellent analytical, communication, team, and project management skills.
3) Hands-on experience of working with tools like Alteryx, PowerPoint, Tableau, PowerBI, Python/R, Anaplan(would be a plus), etc.
4) High degree of cognitive flexibility to juggle multiple competing priorities.
What's in it for you?
1) Opportunity to work with a leading global consulting organization.
2) Networking and professional development.
3) Team handling and people management opportunity.
Mandatory requirement: Candidate currently working in a consulting firm.