Manager - Procurement - Telecom/IT (3-6 yrs)
Procurement Manager :
- Establish, analyze and optimize the business procurement strategy ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Build and improve different routing plans
- Conduct market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Collect and interpret procurement data including cost analysis reporting, benchmarking, return on investment and build cost reduction plan.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Manage the Contract renewal timelines. Lead market research for vendor Profiles and Supplier selection.
- Assist Sales team on such large scale sourcing of RFPs, by identifying appropriate routings and suppliers to fulfill the requirements.
- Manage International SMS routes quality in a proactive way
- Excellent analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree/P.G
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in related domain