HR at Eagle Recruits
Views:644 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Procurement Strategy Analytics - Consulting Firm (10-14 yrs)
- The professional in this position is expected to lead/execute Strategic Sourcing projects.
- Support other related procurement projects including spend analytics, procurement transformation, maturity assessments, supplier risk assessments, etc.
- Evaluating spend reports to identify opportunities and developing Total Cost Models for the spend categories in consideration
- Should be able to create insightful dashboards and spend reports and publish them to multiple client stakeholders
- Understanding of the UNSPC/eClass/NIGP/SIC among other classification schemas
- Should have excellent communication skills and prior experience of interacting independently with global stakeholders
- Should demonstrate strong customer service orientation, possesses good understanding of general project management principles
- Developing and/or customizing RFX templates and pricing worksheets
- Analyzing supplier responses, draw conclusions, prepare comprehensive summaries, and prepare business case presentation for clients
- Deep understanding of the Strategic Sourcing process
- Ability to perform in a fluid changing environment (consulting) with minimal supervision
- Extensive experience working on global projects
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Collaborate with clients - both in offshore and onshore models - to define current state maps (blueprinting), transformation strategy and execution
- Strong customer service orientation including demonstrated issue resolution and relationship management skills
- Experience in dealing with large data sets and analyzing disparate data
- Experience in creating Spend Taxonomy for different industries and proficient in visualization tools such as QlikView, Qliksense Tableau etc.
- Manage end-to-end delivery for a project
- Strong analytical and critical thinking acumen
- Extensive experience working with global clients
Work experience : 10-14 + years of experience in strategic sourcing and background in supply chain / procurement analytics using VBA/SAS/R/Omniscope etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.