Senior Consultant at Seenrecruit
Views:273 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Procurement - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Procurement
Location : Delhi
Department : Procurement
Reporting to : DGM Procurement
- To Manage and Monitor Operations Procurement Function (PR Support to PO Issuance) including Repair Maintenance, Assets Upgradation, AMC/CAMC, Non-Project purchases, Corporate Buying of company's portfolio in North India. This includes SEZ and Non SEZ Commercial and Retail spaces.
1) Procurement of goods/services from Prequalified vendor base viz consisting of following sub activities: Creation of RFP (Complete with BOQ, Specifications), Floating of RFP, organize and conduct Meetings, Resolution of Queries, Receive Priced Quotations and shortlist valid Quotes, Negotiations, closure of PO/WO/Contract as necessary.
2) Able to effectively Negotiate with OEMs, Vendors and Consultants on Rates, Management Fees, Necessary Compliance that are needed
3) Sound knowledge of Procurement of AMCs/CAMCs and Manpower contracts from qualified vendor base viz consisting of following sub activities: Creation of RFP (Including SLAs, Management Fees etc., Key Parameters) Floating of RFP, organize and conduct Meetings.
4) Sound knowledge of Gov. compliance wrt various Government Notifications related to Minimum Wages, PF, ESI, Leaves etc.
5) Working experience of any ERP system.
6) Able to effectively Negotiate with Vendors and Consultants on Extra Items and Claims
7) Aware of the Current Market Pricing and prevailing market rates, focus on budget
8) Identify opportunities to consolidate supplier base wherever possible to leverage on volume economies
9) Demonstrate continuous effort to improve procurement operations, decrease turnaround time and streamline work processes
10) Ensure compliance to company's Procurement Policies/standard processes and procedures
11) Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationship (both internal and external customer), having customer-oriented thinking and solution-based mindset.
12) Identifying & onboarding of potential vendors to get excellence in supplies & Services.
Qualification: Graduate/ Postgraduate or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/civil
Experience Procurement experience : 10-12 Years of out which 3 years in similar position
a) Excellent Computer Skills
b) Strong Negotiation Skills
c) Drive implementation of SOP of Procurement Dept.
d) Conduct Market Research and identify new Suppliers/Contractors /Consultants etc
e) Working experience of any ERP system
f) Fluent in English - written & spoken
g) Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
h) Ability to deliver best results under strict timelines
i) Quick learner and good team player