Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1289 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Procurement/Purchase (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Procurement/Purchase (Women only - currently on job break)
Procurement / Purchase Manager (Women only & currently on career/job break) - Global MNC
The Procurement Manager will be part of the operations procurement team. This is a high impact role that has potential to create a significant impact on the bottom line by delivering both technical (working with cross functional teams to identify opportunities for optimization) and commercial innovation.
This will include strategic elements like defining sourcing strategy, spend analysis, strategic partnerships, vendor identification and development as well as tactical elements like contract administration, contracts negotiation and finalization and working with the Operations team on administering the flow of transportation capacity. There is enough and more opportunity to innovate and you should apply only if you believe in pushing the boundaries and coming up with new ways to deliver results.
Key job responsibilities :
- Lead the procurement for transportation contracts (multi-million dollar sourcing responsibility) as part of the most capable and most customer-centric procurement team in the country. Develop and implement sourcing strategy to achieve step changes in cost structure. Identify and develop carriers across categories, especially with a focus on developing partners who can drive innovation and significant cost savings. Partner with cross functional teams on the same.
- Develop innovative commercial models and negotiate procurement agreements. Collaborate with Transportation teams to establish and streamline systems and processes. Manage carriers to ensure service reliability and quality.
- Develop and utilize metrics to measure operational readiness and procurement performance. Build and streamline payment solutions with internal teams and help resolve carrier payment disputes. Partner with internal customers to positively influence spending decisions. Develop and implement plans to achieve annual cost savings. Help coordinate and establish required legal documentation.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Women only and who are currently on job break for min 9 months are only eligible.
- 5 years of experience in Procurements/Purchase in driving innovation, sourcing and procurement with leading companies in a fast paced, challenging environment. Should have as an AM / Manager Procurements.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles to email@example.com or call us @ 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.