Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:410 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Procurement Operation - IT (10-19 yrs)
Leadership opportunity for Procurement Operation Manager
Shift : US Shift ( Starts from 6:30 PM)
- Group Manager is responsible for (but not limited to) strategic sourcing of category/ies of goods and services at the location.
- The Strategic Sourcing includes Spend analysis, Conduct the bidding process, effective negotiations and achieving the results in view of customer expectations for respective category. He/She will devise overall strategy for the respective category to achieve the cost savings and value additions
- Review of existing processes to check the process health and devise improvement plans, building a process improvement framework through good business analysis and process optimization techniques, Establish effective operations controls to achieve the desired performance levels, Drive operational excellence and improved performance.
Candidate will be required to monitor and handle procurement processes like RFP floating, analytical evaluation of offers, negotiation, vendor communication in person/mails/calls/video conference, vendor contracts/agreements. Preparation of request notes for approvals and presentations.
Stake Holder communication:
- Build customer satisfaction through effective Performance and stake holder management
- Build Synergy with key stake holders to enhance the performance and speed of the process
- Coach, train and mentor direct reports and provide career development opportunities through training
- Managing the team size for the best possible optimization and motivation
- Planning the Talent Management program for the team
- Building the culture towards innovation and creativity within the team
- Managing key critical Projects as per milestone calendars
- To work in a cross functional team with interdependent actions and roles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in global environment
- Knowledge about logistics, SCM and Tax compliances.
- Implementation of Source to Contract (S2C) and P2P (Procure to pay) steps in respective transaction.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or commerce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.