Staffing Analyst at PeopleLogic Business Solution
Views:1451 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Manager - Procurement & Logistics Role (6-16 yrs)
Job title Manager - (Procurement & Logistics)
Department - Procurement and Logistics
Key responsibilities :
Procurement management :
- Co-ordinate purchases of RM/PM, bottles, cans, consumables etc and engineering spares/fuels/lubricants as per Procurement policy procedures and guidelines of the company
- Bottle management as per patented bottles guide line document
- Preparation of material/price budgets for the unit.
- Costs control wrt budgets and variance analyzed for Action.
- Stores management (Material and Engineering)
- Management of receipts, acceptance procedures and storage (as per Procurement policy guidelines and Patented bottles guideline document) in FIFO fashion.
- Monitor stock level as per norms, Analyze variance for corrective action.
- Proper arrangement of stocks/inventories, to ensure easy access, proper stock taking and prevent misuse/ damage.
- Ensure transport contracts are negotiated, in conjunction with HO logistics and proper agreements made with concerned parties
- Ensure monthly/weekly and daily FG dispatch plans are in place, trucks are indented and permits serviced within the validity period
- Ensure proper permit serviceability and freight costs are tracked , monitored and targets achieved
- Ensure Budgets are prepared, analyzed and presented for HO approval .
- Ensure compliance as per Logistics guideline document ( yet to be circulated)
CAPEX related :
1. Ensure proper assessment of budget CAPEX is prepared along with other unit managers
2. Ensure relevant quotations are procured and assessed for CAPEX items.
3. Commercial justification, negotiations and related papers for discussion in purchase committee meetings for all unit related purchases
Sale of scrap :
- All necessary approvals are in place as per Procurement policy guidelines
- Physical disposal and documentations procedures
Joint function :
- Part of the purchase committee meetings as required for areas related to procurement, Capex and scrap sale part of the committee responsible for Physical stock taking as required / planned
Will not be responsible for the following :
- Liasion / Co-ordination with Statutory bodies related approval pertaining to Expansion, Label / brand
Job holder profile :
- Qualifications Engineering Graduate with additional Qualification in Materials
- Management, 10+ years experience in Multinational Companies related to FMCG, Food and other allied industries.
- Experience Experience of > 7 years as procurement/logistics officer in Multinational Organization