Senior Recruitment Executive at Ace Consultants
Views:2345 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Procurement - Import (9-15 yrs)
- Managing the import of RM & equipment's in accordance with organizational Policy and procedure and complying with all statutory requirement and standard practices.
- Will be engaged in the planning, storing and distribution of materials or products.
- Developing Alternate Vendor for driving Cost saving & Single Source Elimination Project, improving Credit period, working on optimizing the total cost of ownership.
- Ensuring timely supplies of imported Raw material as per requirement derived from System, as per norms & ensure.
- All time availability of imported Raw materials
- Liaison with CHA for timely Clearance of imported Raw material Shipment.
- Good knowledge on custom regulation & requirements, dealing with custom authorities & resolving the issue related to customs.
- Liaison with operation department, manufacturing units, transporters, accounts. etc.
- The responsibility will involve Price Negotiation & updation, PO placement, Inventory management, handling of slow moving & Non-moving RM Inventory, Vendor management, benchmarking vis-a vis Competition & MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.