HR Associate at Recrutist
Views:1023 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Procurement - Footwear (6-11 yrs)
- Somebody who has worked in the procurement of footwear brands like Reebok, Puma, Nike etc and knows in and out of Procurement of raw materials for the footwear industry.
- Develop sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Develop and execute a long-term strategy to facilitate improvements for Procurement Services.
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies across the firm to ensure consistent and high-quality value delivery.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Manage to recruit, training and supervising a team of Category Managers who are responsible for day-to-day category management activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within the span of control including targets, timelines, and resource plans.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.