Practice Head at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1033 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Manager - Procurement - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
- Responsible for delivery of Procurement in line with sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- Support security of key materials through the development of plans and alternative materials/suppliers, working with Procurement Materials teams
- Close working with Suppliers and consuming countries to ensure material availability.
- Responsible for pricing accuracy
- Responsible for Price Forecast maintenance
- Support in identifying opportunities, and at times leading implementation of global projects
- Delivery of cost savings in line with sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- Support complexity reduction programs
- Support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships
- Support compliance initiative, e.g. contract management, specs, and etc.
- Cost, cash, service
- Sustainable sourcing,
- Materials strategy and related logistics set up for long term value, localization/ Network optimization, partnership and competitiveness
- Contracting, portfolio & supplier management
- Minimum of 5 year experience in procurement and/or supply chain
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Drive for operational excellence and execution as well as strategic thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.