Consultant at Huquo
Views:2814 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Procurement - Financial Firm (9-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Procurement of common services / goods Pan India for Line of Business (Medical TPA, Claim Investigation, Customer Personal Verification, Fraud Investigation, Transaction Processing, Tele MER, Video Verification, Employee Background Verification, Record Retention and other related commodities).
- Handle around 6-7 categories, 15-20 sub categories with total spend of approx 60 - 80 Cr for year.
- Consolidate volume/ vendors for category / Sub category under role, Develop new vendors to release savings.
- Manage multiple mix of tactical and strategic, in various categories and ensure timely closure of contract and release of Purchase Order as per agreed SOP.
- Experience of managing cross functional and large projects.
- Benchmark spend categories from industry and implement market best practices on assigned categories in process for improvement.
- Lead key initiatives, take responsibility of the projects handled and keep users posted on the developments.
- Draft RFP, RFQ, RFI on Ariba for handled project and conduct e-Auction and related sourcing event.
- Prepare selection criteria for suppliers who can provide goods/services in accordance with the needs of the internal customers, negotiate rates, set up contracts and manage supplier relationships.
- Achieve given business targets on SLAs, Cost reduction and key control indicators.
- Manage and maintain internal customer, supplier relationships and customers.
- High level of internal customer orientation, proactive approach and focus on meeting agreed SLAs.
- Perform ongoing relationship management with Internal and External customer in order to increase satisfaction and improve interaction. Conducting regular monthly meeting with critical business / suppliers.
- Meet all statutory and legal compliance requirements as per policy.
1) External - Vendors.
2) Nature of interaction includes- Supplier selection, negotiations, evaluation and management, spend analysis, vendor management.
3) Internal - Internal customers/business groups.