Manager - Procurement - Education/Training Business (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - Operations
Skills - Shared Services, IT Procurement, Procurement, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing
Job Type - Permanent
- Fast track your career growth in a leading MNC
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in a global role
Client Details :
Our client is a leading multinational in the education and training space in over 100 countries across the world. This organisation operates multiple businesses out of India, and works closely with their global operations.
Leading the procurement vertical for the India business, you will be responsible for:
- Leading procurement across multiple categories, primarily IT and Marketing.
- Working closely with global stakeholders to drive efficiency.
- Ideating and executing procurement strategies to aid the achievement of organisation level goals.
- Driving negotiations with internal and external customers to achieve cost savings.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Be currently/have experience working in a procurement role for a shared services set up.
- Have extensive ARIBA implementation experience.
- Be comfortable working with global stakeholders.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will get the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation with international exposure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.