Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:876 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Manager - Procurement - eCommerce (2-10 yrs)
An opportunity to join the exciting journey of building Leading start-up Ecommerce firm - Essentials- .
Essentials is a strategic initiative for leading startup eCommerce to build a sustainable business to address daily consumables requirements of customers. Goal is to give the best customer experience and use that as a differentiator.
This role will require identifying opportunities to build a sustainable business model for grocery. This will require working with FMCG brands and suppliers to build favourable terms of trade. Doing demand forecasting and planning marketing promotions with brands will be one the KRAs. Ability to assess cost vs ROI of growth initiatives and how it affects the sustainability of the business is a critical requirement.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for building sustainable essential business.
- Driving significant top and bottom-line results.
- Ability to drive decisions with data
- Have fire in your belly to get out of your comfort zone and build the business from the ground up
- Work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Ability to work and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders through strong project management and communication. Key teams to work with will be platform growth, creative communication and supply management.
- Operate independently, take ownership and drive results
Skills and Qualification:
- A good understanding of retail business is an advantage. However, having a strong sense of business is sufficient.
- Program management skills, interpersonal communication skills - Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Exposure to growth, marketing of consumer products will be an advantage
Education: PG, MBA from a reputed institute
Exp: 2 Years
Background: Retail industry, E-commerce, growth, marketing, modern trade management