Manager - Procurement Automation - eCommerce (8-10 yrs)
- Here is a fantastic career opportunity if you are a woman professional who has taken a break and wants to give your career a fabulous chance at revival.
- Our client is a privately funded online marketplace well known for its path breaking services and is a leader among its peers.
As the Manager - Procurement Automation, you will be part of the Central Procurement Unit and will support Pan India sourcing of Non-IT products and services such as Automation, Bought Out Purchase for Supply Chain Operations, Fabrication Works, Consulting Services, Equipment AMCs.
What you will do:
- Handling Categories or Project Buying Independently.
- Ensuring strong collaboration with the key stakeholders to understand their requirement,
- Recommending right sourcing strategy, identifying suitable vendors, floating enquiry / RFP/Tender, conducting negotiations and finalising rate contract
- Ongoing basis reviewing the current contract, identifying opportunities and suggesting innovative solution to optimize the TCO for each spend categories
- Developing good knowledge and understanding about the vendor market and exploring alternate solutions
- Interacting with the internal customers and working closely with them to identify areas of improvement
- Supporting the implementation of the Vendor management program and vendor performance review
- Ongoing basis contributing towards Procurement process improvisation and roll-out of the systems & processes related to P2P and Contract Management
- Leading the discussion on contractual terms and finalization of various agreements related to the product and services sourced in consultation with the Business and Legal team
- Drafting Tender /RFP /eRFP, prepare templates for technical and commercial evaluations and record savings
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 8-10 years direct working experience related to the procurement team for medium to large organizations.
- Prior work experience supporting a E commerce, logistics industries is preferred
- Excellent logic skills, analytical skills and problem solving capabilities so as to be able to think about the downstream consequences
- Experience in e-Procurement and reverse auction is preferable
- Should have strong experience in managing stakeholders and understanding of the strategic sourcing process
- Process oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently achieve results & achievement
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives
- Analytical Inclination, Able to analyze data and conduct independent analysis and outcome ( spend analysis etc).
- Demonstrates a positive can-do excellent teamwork attitude with strong communication/ information sharing skills
- A self-starter capable of designing and implementing services/processes
- Team player who can collaborate across multiple functional areas
- An adaptable individual who remains focused on delivering a long-term plan
- A proven team leader who is results driven and who constantly raises the bar
- Microsoft Office Access, Excel, Word, Outlook,PPT.
- ERP Oracle, SAP, Ariba etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.