Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2140 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Procurement (8-14 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establishing Administration category strategies across a broad range of indirect spend.
- Mapping key Stakeholders, securing buy-in and support, building relationships and engagement
- Operating as an advocate of Procurement; selling the benefits and raising the profile of Sourcing
- Delivering commercial value through leveraging spends, developing and implementing robust sourcing strategies.
- Driving innovation and challenging historic principles and practices
- Demonstrable depth of procurement experience and knowledge of strategic sourcing methodologies, ideally across a broad range of Administration Procurement - Facilities, Transport, Real Estate, Hotels, Airlines, Travel Desk and Soft services.
- Candidate must be a pro-active self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Consultative style, with an ability to engage/influence internal stakeholders building trust through knowledge and delivery.
- Strong negotiator with ability to demonstrate solid savings delivery to date.
- Demonstrates 'blue-chip' experience; encompassing exposure to international sourcing projects
- Ideally MCIPS and/or Degree qualified
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Indirect Purchasing, Stakeholder Engagement, Supplier Relationship Management, Communication and Negotiation Skills
- MBA/ Degree in Materials/purchase
- Minimum 8 years of Administration Procurement experience.
- Experience in strategic sourcing and negotiations of contracts.
- Must have analytical, problem solving, team building, strategic sourcing and change management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented with demonstrated follow-up skills
- Strong Financial aptitude
- Proficient in PC applications to include: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.