Manager - Procure To Pay (9-16 yrs)
- Transition Experience
- Team Handline
As a Specialist (Senior Accountant), you will be part of a team responsible for performing day to day tasks within the Procure to Pay (P2P) stream - (Accounts Payable, Expense and Procurement) as well as Month End Closing process and some other specific accounting activities.
The performance should meet the requirements defined in the SLA/KPI's (timeliness, accuracy).
As a P2P Specialist you will be performing various tasks within the P2P process including but not limited to:
- Identifies invoice and purchase order discrepancies and offers solutions
- Assisting with the resolution of discrepancies or problems that prohibit timely processing of invoices in the system.
- Providing support and assistance to colleagues with respect to accounting information
- Responding to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders regarding outstanding P2P inquiries (e.g. invoices, payments, travel and expenses audit responses).
- Following up on match exceptions and coordinating with Business
- Working closely with R2R team in ensuring that no AP transactions are outstanding in the bank reconciliation and cash management.
- Following up on transactions on the Accounts Payables Trial Balance (Ageing)
- Following up on open Purchase Orders and invoices on hold
- Preparing and reviewing accruals and any other month end P2P transactions
- Assisting in AP Subledger close and other month end activities
- Ensure monthly checklists are completed by the month end and signed off by P2P Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of related professional experience in Accounting / Finance - required
- General knowledge of accounting principles - required
- Experience in financial systems (knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite is nice to have)
- Familiarity with excel - intermediate level
Additional Information :
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Organized, with administrative skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility
- Able to work independently
- Strong team player
- Customer service oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Focus on achieving results and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite is nice to have